This is true that you get a lot of cheaper unbranded things in the market for whatsoever you want to buy, but then still people go for brands. The reason is that brands have created a perception of quality in the mindset of people, but there is also a mix of emotions and memories linked with the brands as well as Houston tie.
Here are some of the reasons that people are loyal to brands:
- Brands ensure safety: A consumer wants the guarantee of quality of what they buy. When they buy the product must have all good in them, and they provide what they promise. When people get exactly what they are promised, they get addicted to that brand.
- Searching becomes easy: If you go to a shop or go to the internet you will find thousands of items of an item, so it becomes complicated to search in them, but if you search only on brand name, you will get much lesser items to search. Suppose you want to buy a television, you go to a mall and find a series of televisions. Now if you only search for LG, it narrows your search down to a lot less.
- Brands attract people: Amongst many products, the brands are easily remembered as people have memories attached to Suppose you went to buy salt. There are many salt packets kept in the aisle of the shop or mall, branded ones and unbranded. You will get your brand of salt which you trust and which you are always buying for years. However high the price is, you are still going to get it.
- Brands are trustworthy: You trust your brand not just because it is a brand, but it had kept up to what it promised when you first bought it. Therefore, you don’t want to change it, you want to keep it forever, and if you want to change it, you will always prefer to get the same brand.
- Brands can express: Yes, that’s true; brands can express who you are. The brand of your clothes, the shoes you wear, the smartphone you use, the car you drive. Your personality is mirrored in the brands you use. That is why people become emotionally attached to the brands they use.